The Lyons Production Services Events Centre (LSPEC) team in Teepee Creek, Alberta, is looking to hire:
Facility & Client Relationship Coordinator
This person will be required to work 4-5 hours/day and most weekends; at times, additional hours may also be required.
The LPSEC riding arena is no small facility, it is a building of 40,000 square feet of usable space. The riding arena itself is 110’ x 270’ in size with an additional lean-to of 40’ x 270’ for tying horses.
The Facility & Client Relationship Coordinator is responsible for the overall day to day operations and event management. This will be accomplished by implementing and managing all company systems, procedures and protocols. The successful candidate will be integral in making high level decisions and will manage facility issues and conflicts as needed.
- Ensure building is operational at all times
- Provide professional client care
- Coordinate building maintenance schedule
- General office and financial duties including budgeting, deposits and data entry
- Communicate regularly to the designated Teepee Creek Stampede Director
- Monitor event progress, and address potential issues
- Act as the point of contact for all clients and prospects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prepare and deliver a report to the Teepee Creek Stampede board of directors monthly
- Order resources and supplies
- Maintain systems and processes
- Willing to learn all Equine Disciplines
- Populate, and maintain CRM system
- Communicate through all mediums adhering to LPSEC provided soft systems and scripts
- Source, hire, vet, and secure suppliers, trades, and other resources as required
- Attend and fully engage in all LPSEC scheduled meetings, trainings and planning sessions
- Attend and fully engage in all LPSEC provided external trainings and workshops
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with administrative positions
- Well-organized and responsible with an ability to problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Experience with computers and ability to learn designated software
- Agriculture and Equine background would be an asset
The Teepee Creek Lyons Production Services Events Centre is a community centered facility ran for the maximum benefit of our community users. Currently, the LPSEC is 100% volunteer operated and managed. We take great pride in our facility and it shows! Our community is very proud of the facility and what it offers. Teepee Creek’s strong Western Heritage and Community Spirit continue to grow and prosper year-round with this facility in our community. It has become the heart of Teepee Creek and nurtures future growth and development in our area.
I'm Interested - now what?
Please Click the Link below to answer the LPSEC Application Questions